9. Red Canyon. Close to home but always one of my favorite views!
10. Lighthouses. Have you ever seen a bulb in a lighthouse? It's about 2 inches high but shines for twenty something miles out to sea. I often feel so small in my faith, but I hope that God uses me to be a lighthouse shining brightly far from shore.
11. Mount Shasta. We camped at a beautiful lake overlooking Mount Shasta and had a blast! The lake was actually pretty warm, too, and had a beach.
12. Ocean Accessories. I discovered that the ocean has an array of fashion accessories, including this lovely seaweed scarf. I wanted to bring it home, but it was the home to many sea critters and I just didn't feel right about kicking them out for a new addition to my wardrobe. Maybe next time.
13. Oregon Coast. Breathtaking! We loved it. It's so untamed and rugged.
14. Paul Bunyan (and his blue ox, of course).
15. Picnics. We had this picnic on a southern Oregon beach.
16. Redwoods. Wow, I forgot just how big these are! Amazing display of God's creativity and grandeur.