All content on this website is owned by me and copyrighted in my name. I believe that God has gifted me with writing for the purpose of freely sharing with others to facilitate spiritual growth and encouragement. However, I request that you honor and abide by the following guidelines for using or reproducing any content from this site.
Without my permission you may…
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Borrow and repost my works on any other site, provided you give me credit and link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization (please ask if you want to distribute more than 50 copies).
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2010, Julie Ferwerda. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.JulieFerwerda.com.”
Without my permission you may NOT…
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
In the event of a guest blogger, they may retain the copyright to their own post. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work so please contact them directly for permission.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here or any other questions, please contact me.